Students are offered positions in the various courses based on the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years of age at time of enrolment.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be proficient in English and maths at secondary school level with ‘O” level passes desirable.
- Students will be considered who have not the above formal qualification or equivalent.
- Literacy & Numeracy test based on course work material can be offered to such individuals. Successful completion with a pass mark of 60% can gain them entry into the course as another option.
- Student’s educational qualifications, if from a non English speaking background are to be presented with English translation.
- The school will where deemed necessary check with awarding institution to verify the papers presented.
- The school will assess the application to ensure all details are completed and satisfy the admission requirements.
Prospective student fills out the application form, entering all details requested. You include your educational results and copies of any certificates relevant to the application.
To request for registration form please e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org