1. What is the Private Education Act?
2. What is Fee Protection Scheme?
The FPS is mandatory for all students enrolled at PEIs undertaking Certificate/ Diploma and above courses over 50 hours in duration.
FPS applicable only to PEI with EduTrust Certification.
3. Is it compulsory for me to have medical insurance?
4. What is the PEI Student Contract?
5. Refund/Withdrawal Policy
|80% refund of all course fees||:||30 days before commencement date of course|
|30% refund of the course fees||:||10 days before commencement date of course|
|0% refund of the course fees||:||After the commencement date of the course|
6. Transfer policy
7. What are the methods of payment available?
Our account detail is as follows:
|Account Name||:||CEREALTECH SCHOOL OF BAKING TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD|
|Bank Account Number||:||019-904023-7|
|Name of Bank||:||DBS BANK LTD|
|Bank Address||:||12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central #12-01 Marina Bay
Financial Centre Tower 3
Fees to be paid
- Diploma – Full Time – 19 instalments
- Diploma – Part Time – 19 instalments
Non tuition fees
- Uniform, text, material fees etc
Note: payable upon signing of CTSBT student contract
- Application/ Registration fee is payable on submission of the signed letter of offer. All fees are subject to 7% GST.
Detailed course fees are available on the CTSBT web site along with course dates.
Student Support Services
1. How do I enroll?
2. Does CTSBT have a dispute resolution system?
1. What is the class size?
2. Are there any breaks during the Diploma Program?
Part Time: No class will be programmed on a public holiday and a break is structured for Chinese New Year & Hari Raya periods.